Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome Collectors

Welcome to HHR's Gem Mint Ten.

The Hugging Harold Reynolds staff, in addition to being comprised of witty bloggers, collectively had an embarrassingly addictive sports card fetish. In retrospect, it seems we focused on quantity as opposed to quality. For unknown reasons, we cannot seem to get rid of any of our collections, no matter that they are not worth the cardboard on which they are printed.

Inspired by Joe Sports Fan's Worthless Baseball Card Collection, Ren McCormack started a segment on HHR called "Cleaning Out the Garage," where he shared with the world some of his least prized pieces of his own collection.

Consider Gem Mint Ten an extension of Ren's garage.

4 comments:

John Stolnis said...

This is one of the best websites I have ever seen. I laughed 10 straight minutes looking at these. Keep 'em coming!

Hugging Harold Reynolds said...

Oh there are plenty. We should be posting a few times a day. Thanks!

Ethanator1088 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ethanator1088 said...

This is a great site. This is one of my new favorites. I might even send you some guest posts soon.

I have most of these cards in boxes. I loved it when I would open up a Becket and see funny sayings next to the cards.
Do you remember that? They would have sayings next to the cards written in crayon and stuff. This reminds me of that, but funny and not in crayon. :-)