Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stop Me If You've Heard This One...

A Bush, A Dick, A Colin and An A-Hole walk into a war...


President George H.W. Bush
Commander in Cheif, United States of America
1991 Topps Desert Storm - 3rd Series #177



Secretary Dick Cheney
Secretary of Defense, United States of America
1991 Topps Desert Storm - 3rd Series #179

General Colin Powell
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
1991 Topps Desert Storm #2

Saddam Hussein
Dictatorial President, Iraq
1991 Topps Desert Storm - 3rd Series #189

2 comments:

MMayes said...

Hmmmm, wonder if they'll let me hang around if I promise to be a good little boy and stop killing Kurds for a couple of weeks. Uday, shut down the chipper for a minute, I'm thinking!

capewood said...

Due to a tragic eBay error (on my part) I have 3 complete sets of these cards. But they were cheap.